Sunday, June 17, 2018

REVIEW DEATHMACE "BLEEDING FRENZY"

Last week I got the debut album called "Bleeding Frenzy" from DEATHMACE. I haven't heard from this band before, but I guess this was a mistake. DEATHMACE from York, England exist since 2009 and play a really great mixture between death and thrash metal. While listening to this record I often felt reminded to the mighty VADER; if bands such as MORBID ANGEL, TERRORIZER, ANGELCORPSE or MALEVOLENT CREATION are your favourites , DEATHMACE is a must have for you ! In addition, ALTAR from the Netherlands played in a similar style, especially on their first album. DEATHMACE are fast but tempo varies as well, so there is a certain dynamic range.



Check out DEATHMACE if you are into extreme metal, this is an absolute killer underground release which should get much more attention. By the way, this record was produced by Joel Grind from Toxic Holocaust. I hope this guys will get a record deal soon which would be more than justified !